CEW: Caged Evolution Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ajani Vengeant Bio
Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 5:41 am by Ajani Vengeant

» OSRS/07Scape?
Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 7:28 am by AJ Skills

» "The Savage Princess" Amaya Knight
Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 6:43 pm by AJ Skills

» "Dr. Intensity" Eddie Swizzler biography
Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 8:02 pm by Dr-INTENSITY

» Who is your favorite professional wrestler?
Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:12 am by Hurricane Earl Lockyer

» Graphics Ideas
Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:19 pm by Eric Ryan

» Eric Ryan's biography
Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:11 pm by Eric Ryan

» The Rp Colours
Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 2:14 pm by C-Note

» Royal Rumble 2016 prediction box
Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 9:38 pm by C-Note

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s

4 posters

Go down

Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s Empty Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s

Post by AJ Skills Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:09 pm

What is/are your favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Themes?

Here are mine:

AJ Skills
AJ Skills
Admin

https://cewzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s Empty Re: Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:28 pm

"Ikari no Jushin" by Yumi Hiroki (Jushin Thunger Liger's Theme)

"Devil's Sky" by Yonosuke Kitamura (Kenny Omega's Theme)

"Subconscious Entry Version" by Julia Claris (Shinsuke Nakamura's Theme)

Shot'Em" by [Q]Brick (Bullet Club Theme)

Finn Balor's Theme - "Catch Your Breath"

Samoa Joe's Theme - "Destroyer"

Gangrel's Theme - "Blood" by Jim Johnson

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s Empty Re: Favorite Pro or Indy Wrestling Theme/s

Post by Basil Blackheart Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:19 pm

Hmm I think there are a lot of theme's I dig but I'll try and keep it minimal Razz

- Such and awesome theme, good prospect... such a disappointment by WWE :/

- Bad titantron - great theme

- I was a sucker for the Mattitude ark Very Happy

- When I was a kid they were my favourites hands down! High flying maniacs and an awesome theme to get them to the ring... the good old days!

- I love Billy Kidman, everything connected to him... I like. Very Happy I'm not sure if I like this theme or the WcW one more but... well this one won in the end. That Shooting Star Press was the best no matter what you tell me. It looked so awesome... even more awesome than Evan Bourne's idk hwy.. it just looked better.(Evan executed it better tho)

- I actually got this one on my playlist in the car. I just love it. Very Happy

- I loved Test. I like how it goes to the garage sound when you expect his old theme to play. I'm so sad he passed away. :/ He is what Shaemus is aspiring to be lmao. Speaking of Shaemus....

- He is the closest I'll get to Test nowadays. And I'm a sucker for Celtic folklore... here Shaemus have my like.... oh wait he got a new song thats even better... yeah have all my likes!!! (Fun fact I had the same haircut in my rebel years... for a month...)

- When I talk with people about wrestling I get the judgmental looks when I say I liked Scotty 2 Hotty... and that theme is maybe half the reason. Goddamit he was cool ok? OK! I still dance to it and try to do The Worm, to bad everyone keeps getting up before I can hit... man I need to learn how to fight...

- National pride! Not onnly that tho... I love how it builds up into a dynamic, pumping rythm with war syrens in the background. I can't help it but imagine the soviet army marching on this song. I can see the tanks comming. Lol and Bulgaria is not soviet anymore but somehow this theme fits a Blgarian wrestler and I love every bit of it. Rusev hits, Rusev smash!

- Another one that you can just listen to when you are in your car. Pretty cool huh... :p

Last one I promise Wink - One word: AWESOME!

Honorable mentions that were already mentioned before me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKOYDabr8I - What can I say... he's the best in the world and his theme is kickass too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIT0oVQ661U - Seriously badass theme! No seriously ... it's one of the best themes imho. Fits his character and it gets you prepared for whats to come. I wish he was more of a main wrestler so I could've heard it all the time. This theme deserves recognition!

Just a quick mentiont for 2 that didn't make the cut. Chris benoit.... I know... I know he is the one who shall not be named but damn that was a good theme. too bad how it turned out. And also Raven had a pretty badass theme around 2010's.
Basil Blackheart
Basil Blackheart
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Skills Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Lmfaoooo jeeeeeeeesusssss.
AJ Skills
AJ Skills
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Earl Lockyer Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:22 am

NwO Wolfpac theme.

Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
CEW Beginner
CEW Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Skills Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Hurricane Earl Lockyer wrote:NwO Wolfpac theme.

Hell yeah.
AJ Skills
AJ Skills
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down