» Ajani Vengeant Bio
Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:41 am by Ajani Vengeant

» OSRS/07Scape?
Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:28 am by AJ Skills

» "The Savage Princess" Amaya Knight
Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:43 pm by AJ Skills

» "Dr. Intensity" Eddie Swizzler biography
Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:02 pm by Dr-INTENSITY

» Who is your favorite professional wrestler?
Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:12 am by Hurricane Earl Lockyer

» Graphics Ideas
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:19 pm by Eric Ryan

» Eric Ryan's biography
Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:11 pm by Eric Ryan

» The Rp Colours
Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:14 pm by C-Note

» Royal Rumble 2016 prediction box
Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:38 pm by C-Note

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Biography of El Astro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biography of El Astro

Post by El_Astro on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:26 am

Basic:
Name: El Astro
Current Role: CEW Superstar
Alignment: Heel
Trademark: Sinneslöschen Slice (Running Snap Koppou Kick to the head/face of a standing or kneeling opponent)
Finisher: Transorbital Lobotomy (Vertical Suplex dropped into an inverted DDT or a Brainbuster DDT)
Nicknames: The Astro, The Man With No Face
CEW Record: 0 - 0 - 0

Entrance Themes Used: "Black" by Fajar Yuskemal

Championship History: None

Match Appearances: None
El_Astro
CEW Beginner
CEW Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Biography of El Astro

Post by El_Astro on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:39 am

Quick Notes:
-- El Astro weighs in at 105kg(231lbs) and stands at 189cm(6'1")

-- El Astro is based mostly on the character The Scorpion from the video game Saturday Night Slam Masters(Known in Japan as The Astro). Physically speaking, the video-game character and federation character moves like Tiger Mask, but wearing Sabu's pants and Tinieblas' mask.

--- Quick note about the mask: it is meant to be partially see-through. The outline of the wrestler's face is visible, though difficult to discern or make out. In certain lighting, the white of his teeth is visible when he speaks and he also appears to be wearing white-out contacts in his eyes. Now imagine going toe-to-toe with someone like that in real life.

-- Style-wise, I've imagined Astro to be a mixture of Nigel McGuinness, Shinsuke Nakamura, Kazushi Sakuraba and Minoru Suzuki(because seriously, you can't not love that guy.) He'll pull off the odd aerial maneuver once in awhile, but to avoid him sounding like a cheap all-arounder, I've intended on building him in-game as a striker and thrower first. Aerial stuff is fun, just not something he'll rely on.

Last edited by El_Astro on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Height and Weight, because that might come in handy at some point.)
El_Astro
CEW Beginner
CEW Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Astro on Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Quick Notes #2:
-- As El Astro is currently a heel, he is very much against the fans, so he'd prefer to have as much control over his interactions with the people he considers to be the sentient equivalent of pubic lice. This means that he wouldn't be high-fiving them or touching them for the most part. If a fight spills out into the crowd and you want to write a fan patting Astro on the back, I'd recommend either having him lurch away from the touch or flat-out shoving the fan away. This isn't a nice guy, he's kind of a major dick.

-- I would actually be happy to write a few spots out for shows if it would help move things along as far as writing a portion of the show that I'm involved in. Either reach out to me on TWG or message me here.
El_Astro
CEW Beginner
CEW Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top